BloomCON – Call for Papers / Student Posters
The fifth BloomCON Forensics and Security conference will be held March 27-28, 2020 in Bloomsburg, PA (USA).
We are now officially accepting presentation and workshop submissions. We will hosting multiple speaking and workshop tracks.
We are looking for talks of 25 or 50 minutes in length, 2-hr or 4-hr workshops, and student posters for a concurrent poster session.
If you have something you would like to share please send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- your name or handle/alias
- the presentation name/title
- a brief topic abstract (1-2 paragraphs)
- what kind of thing you are submitting from the following list: 25-minute talk, 50-minute talk, 2-hr workshop, 3-hr workshop, student poster.
- a brief bio (100% optional item, but if your talk is chosen it saves the time and trouble of asking for it later)
* NOTE: All submissions are due BY March 1, 2019.
However we may be making some early selections from among the submissions, so please submit your stuff early.
If you present at the BloomCON, you will receive:
- free BloomCON admission for you and three adult guests
- whatever speaker swag we can muster with our limited budget
- transportation to/from IPT or AVP and Bloomsburg, PA if required
- minimal fame, glory, and possibly even notoriety
- bragging rights for speaking at BloomCON
Please be aware that we are unable to sponsor travel at this time, however we do have hotel accommodations to offer on a limited basis. That said, your company (if any) will be listed as a bronze sponsor in all event materials and will be permitted a booth at the event.